Harness the Power of your Introversion
Successful introverts shared some techniques they’ve used to harness the power of their introversion. Here’s a selection of what they said:
* Balance your time: For every 1-hour meeting, make sure to plan at least 30 minutes to yourself.
* Get out of your own head: Write down all your ideas and share them with someone you trust.
Don’t rob the world of your internal genius.
* Don’t try to be an extrovert, or force yourself to be more outgoing or bubbly.
* Optimize for deeper (rather than broad) relationships: Introverts need to know someone quite well
to feel comfortable asking things of them, and ultimately these relationships end up being more
rewarding both personally and professionally.
* Be clear about your thought process: Introverts store thoughts for a long time before speaking; be
sure to make your process transparent.
* Actionize your observations: As an outsider looking in, you offer a unique viewpoint; turn all your
listening and observing into actionable suggestions.
Join our introvert community and out business network
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!