Whether you are an introvert or extrovert, launching a business is no easy ride. An introverted individual may plenty of challenges to overcome other than those also face by extroverted entrepreneurs. Yes, I am referring to the highly misunderstood negative traits of introversion. In reality, there are many advantages an introvert have as an entrepreneur. So you just have to know how to tap on these and at the same time don't allow those negative traits to overcome you.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Conquer your shyness and present yourself confidently.
- Assert yourself when you need to, speak up at meetings and get recognized.
- Take the credit you deserve for your accomplishments.
- Communicate your strengths and what you’re capable of to the right people.
- Identify when you’re feeling shy or fearful and how to handle it.
- Observe other personality types and adjust your behavior accordingly.
- Develop your confidence with concrete exercises.
- Find your personal networking style so you can get what you want.
- Improve your communication, presentation and meeting skills.